Purchasing a home is the largest single expenditure most people will ever make. It can be an extremely stressful time in your life. My goal is to make this process as easy and satisfying as possible. I pledge to do the following to fulfill this goal:
- Find out exactly what your wants and needs are before we ever begin to look at homes.
- Get you pre-qualified, with a lender, before we begin the search for your new home. This prevents us from searching for homes in the wrong price range. There are nice homes in all price ranges in the Santa Clarita Valley. It's important to find you the home that best meets your needs and which you can comfortably afford.
- I work with many different lenders who have a wide variety of programs to fit the needs of most borrowers.
- After determining your wants and needs and buying power, I will then search the Multiple Listings for homes that match those criteria. Please note that these homes may be handled by my company, or by other brokers. The important thing is to find the correct home for you regardless of who is representing the seller.
- I will preview those homes which appear to best fit the selection criteria.
- At this point, I will begin to take you to homes which might fit your needs.